Beginning the Day
1940 Louis Lozowick Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973 drypoint on paper plate: 7 7/8 x 9 7/8 in. (20.1 x 25.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Adele Lozowick © 1940, Lee Lozowick 1988.65.1 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - tugboat
Waterscape - boat
Waterscape - time - morning
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project - New York City
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Louis Lozowick
Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Let the GameFest Begin!
- Eye Level: SAAM Arcade: Let the Video Games Begin
- Eye Level: A Day Without Art/A Day With Art
- Eye Level: Missed Connections for Valentine's Day
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: Thomas Day: Man, Maker, Mogul
- Eye Level: Picture This: Behind-the-Scenes with Thomas Day ...
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Scramble
- Eye Level: Installing Nam June Paik: 4 Days in 3 Minutes
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...