1960 Louis Lozowick Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973 pen and ink, ink wash, and pencil on paper sheet: 24 1/2 x 20 in. (62.3 x 50.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Sara Roby Foundation © 1960, Lee Lozowick 1986.6.56 Not currently on view
Architecture - bridge
paper - wove paper
About Louis Lozowick
Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Ray Strong Paints the Golden Gate Bridge
- Eye Level: Perry Lions
- Eye Level: A Momentous Seventy-Fifth Art Anniversary
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Webcast of "Irving Penn at the Intersection of Art, Fashion and ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Balancing Act
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: The Media Arts, conclusion