1929 Louis Lozowick Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973 lithograph on paper image: 9 1/2 x 12 in. (24.2 x 30.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Adele Lozowick © 1929, Lee Lozowick 1980.43.21 Not currently on view
Animal - reptile - turtle
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture - vehicle - airplane
Landscape - New Jersey - Succasunna
Landscape - tree
Landscape - water
graphic arts - print
paper - rives
About Louis Lozowick
Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: Jackson and Me
- Eye Level: Picture This: October Breezes
- Museum Podcasts - The Great American Hall of Wonders ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Art Bird Watching: Fun For the Whole Flock in Any ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Artist and ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Thayer's Stevenson ...
- Eye Level: Lunder Conservation Center: A Conservator Finds ...