1943 Louis Lozowick Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973 lithograph on paper image: 9 x 12 1/2 in. (23.0 x 31.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Adele Lozowick © 1943, Lee Lozowick 1980.43.30 Not currently on view
Landscape - Georgia
Landscape - plant - Spanish moss
Object - weapon - gun
Occupation - crime - criminal
Occupation - service - warden
State of being - evil - imprisonment
graphic arts - print
About Louis Lozowick
Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: It Takes a Pueblo: Georgia O'Keeffe and Ansel ...
- Eye Level: Cross Currents: Georgia O'Keeffe and the Perfect ...
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: George Inness and I
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: A Sense of Place: New Mexico as Seen by Artist ...
- Eye Level: Pilgrimage: Five Questions with Annie Leibovitz
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Museum Podcasts / American Art