1936 Anni Albers Born: Berlin, Germany 1899 Died: Orange, Connecticut 1994 cotton and rayon 59 1/4 x 44 in. (150.5 x 111.8 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Young 1984.150 Not currently on view
Abstract - geometric
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
About Anni Albers
Born: Berlin, Germany 1899 Died: Orange, Connecticut 1994
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anni Albers and the Evolution of ...
- Eye Level: Simryn Gill
- Eye Level: Aesop and the Scavenger Hunt
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: Latino Art 101 with Curator E. Carmen Ramos
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Eye Level: Hiroshi Sugimoto (Part II)
- Eye Level: Guest Curator Dakin Hart Speaks About the Work ...
- Eye Level: Music for an Exhibition: Sounds of 1934
- Curator Talk with Dakin Hart | Smithsonian American Art ...