New York Furniture Exchange
1953 Louis Lozowick Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973 lithograph on paper image: 16 3/4 x 11 1/8 in. (42.4 x 28.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Adele Lozowick © 1953, Lee Lozowick 1988.65.17 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - commercial - New York Furniture Exchange
Architecture Exterior - commercial - store
Cityscape - New York New York
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Louis Lozowick
Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: In Memoriam: Sam Maloof (1916-2009)
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...
- Eye Level: Hope During Hard Times, 19291939
- Eye Level: Jean Shin
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center's Local Artist Talks: The ...
- Eye Level: Another (Alternate) Year, Another Biennial
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: Close Encounters with Nam June Paik