1943 Louis Lozowick Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973 George C. Miller (Printer) lithograph on paper image: 9 7/8 x 13 in. (25.0 x 32.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Adele Lozowick © 1943, Lee Lozowick 1988.65.30 Not currently on view
Allegory - arts and sciences - industry
Architecture - machine - crane
Occupation - industry - construction
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Louis Lozowick
Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973
About George C. Miller
Born: New York, New York 1894 Died: 1965
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Courtyard Construction Update
- Eye Level: 7th Street Shuffle
- Eye Level: Our America: Preparing Pepón Osorio's El ...
- Eye Level: From Defense to Decoration: the Renwick Gallery ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Boom Watch
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Hole in One
- Eye Level: A Special American Art July 4th Anniversary
- Eye Level: Out for a Stroll
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Liberty
- Eye Level: Framing the City: Mean Streets and Urban ...