Graphic Arts [December]
1943 Louis Lozowick Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973 George C. Miller (Printer) lithograph on paper image: 9 7/8 x 13 in. (25.0 x 32.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Adele Lozowick © 1943, Lee Lozowick 1988.65.33 Not currently on view
Allegory - arts and sciences - industry
Architecture - machine - printing press
graphic arts - print
About Louis Lozowick
Born: Ludvinovka, Russia 1892 Died: South Orange, New Jersey 1973
About George C. Miller
Born: New York, New York 1894 Died: 1965
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anni Albers and the Evolution of ...
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Monotype
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Sam Maloof
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Five Questions for Chris ...
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Artist: James Rosenquist at SAAM
- Eye Level: Pop Art Prints: A Closer Look at James Rosenquist
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Are Tattoos Art?
- Eye Level: Popular Music, Popular Art
- Eye Level: Teaching the African American Experience through ...