ca. 1928-1933 George Luks Born: Williamsport, Pennsylvania 1866 Died: New York, New York 1933 oil on canvas 60 x 48 in. (152.5 x 122.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Sosland 1968.118 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - domestic
Figure female - full length
Object - furniture - mirror
Portrait female - Luks, George, Mrs.
Portrait female - Luks, Mercedes - nude
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About George Luks
Born: Williamsport, Pennsylvania 1866 Died: New York, New York 1933
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Shedding Some Light on Art
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level: A Pocket-Sized WONDER in Virtual Reality
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: Jenny Holzer: Word on the Street