1975 D. Marie Lyman Born: Toledo, Oregon 1950 Died: Astoria, Oregon 2000 denim, chambray, cotton and synthetics 84 x 64 in. (210.0 x 160.0 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1975.141 Not currently on view
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
fabric - chambray
fabric - cotton
fabric - denim
About D. Marie Lyman
Born: Toledo, Oregon 1950 Died: Astoria, Oregon 2000
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Shedding Some Light on Art
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level: A Pocket-Sized WONDER in Virtual Reality
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: Jenny Holzer: Word on the Street