1967 Danny Lyon Born: New York, New York 1942 gelatin silver print image: 8 1/8 x 12 in. (20.6 x 30.6 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase made possible by Mrs. Marshall Langhorne 1988.52.10 Not currently on view
Architecture - civic - Ferguson Prison
Architecture - civic - prison
Figure group - male
Landscape - Texas
Occupation - labor
State of being - evil - imprisonment
photography - photoprint
About Danny Lyon
Born: New York, New York 1942
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Gaming: Pheon-line
- Eye Level: One Artist/One Object: Ubaldo Vitali's Silver Lining
- Eye Level: Rescue Me: Kathleen A. Foster on Winslow ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Music and Abstraction ...
- Eye Level: Design Front and Center at Luce
- Eye Level: Conservation: Paint, Tape, and Sardines
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: 5 Questions (and a Bonus) with the 21st Century ...