ca. 1935-1939 Harry Francis Mack Born: Gloversville, New York 1907 etching and aquatint on paper plate: 7 x 5 in. (17.8 x 12.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Jean Nichols 1974.38.15 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - ship
Architecture - vehicle - airplane
Waterscape - sea
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project - New York City
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Harry Francis Mack
Born: Gloversville, New York 1907
More works in the collection by
Harry Francis Mack
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Silent Film With an Emphasis on Sound
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: Open Today: Our America: The Latino Presence in ...
- Eye Level: 5 Questions (and a Bonus) with the 21st Century ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: Groove is in the Heart
- Eye Level: April Gornik: Cloudy with a Chance of Clouds