Untitled (Street Photographers)
1972 Mike Mandel Born: Los Angeles, California 1950 gelatin silver print sheet and image: 5 5/8 x 8 1/2 in. (14.3 x 21.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Endowment for the Arts ©1971, Mike Mandel 1983.63.939 Not currently on view
Cityscape - street
Dress - accessory - handbag
Object - art object - photograph
Object - art tool - camera
Occupation - art - photographer
photography - photoprint
About Mike Mandel
Born: Los Angeles, California 1950
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: In this Case: Nam June Paik Archive
- Eye Level: In Closing: The Impact of Nam June Paik on ...
- Eye Level: Apples, Oranges
- Eye Level: SAAM Acquires Six Major Works by Bill Traylor
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: Morris Louis: Making Faces
- Eye Level: James Castle: No Place Like Home