ca. 1935, printed later Man Ray Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1890 Died: Paris, France 1976 gelatin silver print sheet: 10 x 8 in. (25.3 x 20.2 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Juliet Man Ray © 1935, Man Ray Trust 1985.25.5 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
Figure female - waist length
photography - photoprint
About Man Ray
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1890 Died: Paris, France 1976
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II