The Artist and the Model
n.d. Paul Manship Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966 pen and ink on paper sheet: 6 1/2 x 11 7/8 in. (16.4 x 30.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Paul Manship 1966.47.198 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
Figure group - artist and model
Object - art tool - artist's brush
Object - art tool - palette
Occupation - art - draftsman
About Paul Manship
Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Window into the Lives of Artists' Models
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Britney Mongold
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (11): Model Drinking Coffee
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: Game of Kings Artists
- Eye Level: 40 Under 40: Five Questions with Artist Laurel Roth
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Kathryn ...