The Artist and the Model
n.d. Paul Manship Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966 pencil on paper sheet: 5 7/8 x 10 3/4 in. (15.0 x 27.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Paul Manship 1966.47.200 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
Figure group - artist and model
Object - other - writing tool
Occupation - art - draftsman
About Paul Manship
Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Window into the Lives of Artists' Models
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (11): Model Drinking Coffee
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: Patent Models
- Eye Level: Game of Kings Artists
- Eye Level: Just Plain Folk: On Norman Rockwell's Models
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Kathryn ...