1955 Paul Manship Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966 bronze on marble and wood base 15 x 12 1/2 x 6 1/8 in. (38.2 x 31.9 x 15.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1965.16.19 Not currently on view
Allegory - quality - justice
Figure female - full length
Object - tool - scale
Object - weapon - sword
Study - sculpture model
sculpture - relief
metal - bronze
stone - marble
About Paul Manship
Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Pomp and Circumstance
- Eye Level: We Open Tomorrow
- Down These Mean Streets Poetry Reading| Smithsonian ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Albert Pinkham Ryder's The ...
- Eye Level: Jazz Appreciation Month: A Tribute to Dave ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America - From Cuba with Love ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Visitor's Choice #1
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Unearthing Family History at American Art
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...