1938 Paul Manship Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966 bronze on marble base 26 3/4 x 23 x 8 1/4 in. (68.0 x 58.4 x 21.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1965.16.48 Not currently on view
Allegory - time - morning
Animal - bird - chicken
Figure group - nude
metal - bronze
stone - marble
About Paul Manship
Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Just Looking
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: Does a Sculpture Need Shoes?
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: A Night at the Museum XXV
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...