n.d. Paul Manship Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966 pencil on paper sheet: 4 7/8 x 5 3/4 in. (12.4 x 14.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Paul Manship 1966.47.204 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
paper - wove paper
About Paul Manship
Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte