n.d. Paul Manship Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966 pen and ink on paper sheet: 7 1/2 x 4 5/8 in. (18.9 x 11.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Paul Manship 1966.47.170 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
Object - art object - sculpture
Object - art tool - chisel
Occupation - art - sculptor
About Paul Manship
Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Highlighting Women Sculptors
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: Let's Begin Black History Month with Edmonia ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Liberty
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Why Are There Holes ...
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Lincoln Memorial
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (4): On Beauty
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses