The Sculptor and the Model
n.d. Paul Manship Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966 pencil on paper sheet: 5 7/8 x 11 3/4 in. (14.9 x 29.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Paul Manship 1966.47.199 Not currently on view
Figure group - artist and model
Object - art tool - chisel
Occupation - art - sculptor
About Paul Manship
Born: St. Paul, Minnesota 1885 Died: New York, New York 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: 3D Scanning: The 21st-Century Equivalent to a ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Why Are There Holes ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Liberty
- Eye Level: American Art Sculpture
- Eye Level: In this Case: Patent Models
- Eye Level: A Window into the Lives of Artists' Models
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (11): Model Drinking Coffee
- Eye Level: Just Plain Folk: On Norman Rockwell's Models