Day and Night II
Josef Albers Born: Bottrop, Germany 1888 Died: New Haven, Connecticut 1976 lithograph Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Woodward Foundation 1977.48.15 Not currently on view
graphic arts - print
About Josef Albers
Born: Bottrop, Germany 1888 Died: New Haven, Connecticut 1976
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Night at the Museum II: Escape from the ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: American Art's Outdoor Sculpture Instagram ...
- Eye Level: Missed Connections for Valentine's Day
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (3): Seeing in the Dark
- Eye Level: A Night at the Museum XXV
- Eye Level: Another (Alternate) Year, Another Biennial
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...