Day and Night IV
Josef Albers Born: Bottrop, Germany 1888 Died: New Haven, Connecticut 1976 lithograph Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Woodward Foundation 1977.48.16 Not currently on view
graphic arts - print
About Josef Albers
Born: Bottrop, Germany 1888 Died: New Haven, Connecticut 1976
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Baseball at Night
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: Five Questions for the 21st Century Consort
- Eye Level: Merce C
- Eye Level: American Art's Outdoor Sculpture Instagram ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Five (and a half) Questions with Alexis Rockman
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...
- Eye Level: Our First Podcast