ca. 1945 Romare Bearden Born: Charlotte, North Carolina 1911 Died: New York, New York 1988 watercolor on charcoal paper sheet: 26 x 20 in. (66.0 x 50.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of International Business Machines Corporation © 1945, Estate of Romare Bearden 1969.132 Not currently on view
Figure(s) in exterior
Religion - New Testament - Crucifixion
paint - watercolor
paper - worthy charta
About Romare Bearden
Born: Charlotte, North Carolina 1911 Died: New York, New York 1988
More works in the collection by
- "Mississippi Monday," by Romare Bearden - Crosscurrents ...
- Midcentury - Online Gallery - Crosscurrents: Modern Art from ...
- Posters: AA - <i>Africa Speaks to the West</i> from the series " ...
- African American Art: Harlem Renaissance, Civil Rights Era ...
- Ralph Fasanella: The Public Domain Story
- "Circus Girl Resting" by Yasuo Kuniyoshi - The Artistic Journey ...