n.d. Reginald Marsh Born: Paris, France 1898 Died: Dorset, Vermont 1954 lithograph on paper 10 3/4 x 8 in. (27.3 x 20.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1966.64.32 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - glove
Dress - accessory - handbag
Recreation - leisure - strolling
graphic arts - print
About Reginald Marsh
Born: Paris, France 1898 Died: Dorset, Vermont 1954
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Is This Art?
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: Zen and the Art of Video with Bill Viola
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Women in Jazz
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson