1965 Keith Martin Born: Lincoln, Nebraska 1911 Died: Cockeysville, Maryland 1983 pencil on paper sheet: 23 7/8 x 18 in. (60.6 x 45.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1972.136.3 Not currently on view
Still life - foliage
paper - wove paper
About Keith Martin
Born: Lincoln, Nebraska 1911 Died: Cockeysville, Maryland 1983
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: Preparing an Artwork for ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: November's Handi-Hour at the Renwick
- Eye Level: What's American Art Doing in a High School ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Filmmaker David Sutherland