Day and Night VI
Josef Albers Born: Bottrop, Germany 1888 Died: New Haven, Connecticut 1976 lithograph Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Woodward Foundation 1977.48.17 Not currently on view
graphic arts - print
About Josef Albers
Born: Bottrop, Germany 1888 Died: New Haven, Connecticut 1976
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Los Reyes Magos
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Showcase: (Almost) Five ...
- Eye Level: Shin Exhibition Backstory: Trophy Lives
- Eye Level: Cleaning Up Our Cowboy
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: On The Road with Allan D' ...
- Eye Level: Submit Your Game to the 2017 SAAM Arcade!
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...