1911 Maxime Emile Louis Maufra Born: Nantes, France 1861 Died: Ponce, France 1918 watercolor on paper 12 x 18 in. (30.5 x 45.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.58 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic
Architecture Exterior - religious - church
Landscape - Rosporden
Landscape - town
Landscape - water
Born: Nantes, France 1861 Died: Ponce, France 1918
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Landscapes in Passing
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Abstract Landscape by Felrath ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: The Lucelia Artist Award: Matthew Coolidge of the ...
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: George Inness and I