Head of a Girl
n.d. Alfred H. Maurer Born: New York, New York 1868 Died: New York, New York 1932 brush and ink on paper sheet: 11 x 8 1/2 in. (28.0 x 21.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hudson D. Walker 1972.4.25 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure female - head
About Alfred H. Maurer
Born: New York, New York 1868 Died: New York, New York 1932
More works in the collection by
Alfred H. Maurer
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: William H. Johnson
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Pairing Art with Music