n.d. Alfred H. Maurer Born: New York, New York 1868 Died: New York, New York 1932 pen and ink on paper sheet: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in. (21.6 x 14.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Hudson D. Walker 1972.4.6 Not currently on view
Figure - nude
About Alfred H. Maurer
Born: New York, New York 1868 Died: New York, New York 1932
More works in the collection by
Alfred H. Maurer
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II