n.d. Merritt Mauzey Born: Clifton, Texas 1898 Died: Dallas, Texas 1973 lithograph on paper 10 1/8 x 13 in. (25.7 x 33.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist in memory of his wife, Maggie 1970.37.19 Not currently on view
Animal - dog
Animal - horse
Architecture - machine - farm machine
Figure group - male and child
Landscape - farm
Occupation - farm - sowing
State of being - emotion - love
graphic arts - print
About Merritt Mauzey
Born: Clifton, Texas 1898 Died: Dallas, Texas 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Unearthing Family History at American Art
- Eye Level: Wouldn't It Be Nice...
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: Jazz Appreciation Month: A Tribute to Dave ...
- Eye Level: Cory Arcangel and Media Arts at American Art