n.d. Merritt Mauzey Born: Clifton, Texas 1898 Died: Dallas, Texas 1973 lithograph on paper sheet: 13 x 19 1/4 in. (33.0 x 48.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist in memory of his wife, Maggie 1969.50.19 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
Architecture - machine - farm machine
Figure male - waist length
Landscape - farm
Landscape - season - autumn
graphic arts - print
About Merritt Mauzey
Born: Clifton, Texas 1898 Died: Dallas, Texas 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Docents Look Back on 40+ Years at SAAM
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (7): Looking, Watching, and ...
- Eye Level: Celebrate Chinese New Year on Saturday ...
- Eye Level: Another (Alternate) Year, Another Biennial
- Eye Level: Mt. Rushmore: Seventy Years Old and We've Got ...
- Eye Level: Clarice Smith Lecture: Richard Lacayo on the Art of ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: 5 Questions for Christopher Kendall on the 21st ...
- Eye Level: Critic Mark Feeney on William Eggleston