1964 Mary Pinchot Meyer Born: 1920 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1964 synthetic polymer on fabric: canvas 60 1/8 in. (152.7 cm.) diam. Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Quentin and Mark Meyer 1976.41 Not currently on view
About Mary Pinchot Meyer
Born: 1920 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1964
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Jamaica Kincaid on Being Kept In
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: Hiroshi Sugimoto (Part I)
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: William H. Johnson
- Eye Level: Another (Alternate) Year, Another Biennial
- Eye Level: What's New on Two?
- Eye Level: We Remember Collector Teodoro Vidal
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution