Nov. 11 Parade
1918 William Meyerowitz Born: Ekaterinoslav, Ukraine, Russia 1893 Died: New York, New York 1981 etching on paper plate: 10 x 7 7/8 in. (25.3 x 20.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1975.33.1 Not currently on view
Ceremony - procession - parade
Cityscape - New York New York
Figure(s) in exterior - urban
History - United States - World War I
Object - other - flag
graphic arts - print
About William Meyerowitz
Born: Ekaterinoslav, Ukraine, Russia 1893 Died: New York, New York 1981
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: The Power of ...
- Eye Level: War and Paint: Art of the Civil War
- Eye Level: 9-11 Up-Close and Far Away
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: The End (for now)!
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: SAAM's Symposium Charts American Art's “Shifting ...
- Eye Level: Renwick Gallery: The United States of WONDER
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Nick Marinelli of MAGFest, Part ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (14): Eric Fischl's Tumbling Woman