ca. 1924 Richard E. Miller Born: St. Louis, Missouri 1875 Died: St. Augustine, Florida 1943 oil on canvas 30 1/4 x 28 in. (76.8 x 71.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Henry Ward Ranger through the National Academy of Design 1953.10.7 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
Figure female - full length
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Richard E. Miller
Born: St. Louis, Missouri 1875 Died: St. Augustine, Florida 1943
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour: Let's Make Duct Tape Wallets and T ...
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance
- Eye Level: Luce Jewelry
- Eye Level: Simryn Gill
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour Back at the Renwick!
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Conserving a Lady
- Eye Level: Open Now: African American Art
- Eye Level: @ The Antiques Roadshow