Portrait of a Man
1860 Attributed to Clark Mills Born: Syracuse, New York 1810 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1883 plaster 32 7/8 x 21 1/4 x 12 in. (83.6 x 54.0 x 30.4 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum acquisition XX47 Not currently on view
Dress - historic - classical dress
Portrait male - unidentified - bust
Born: Syracuse, New York 1810 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 1883
More works in the collection by
Attributed to Clark Mills
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: GameFest: A Pac-Man Family Portrait
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Eye Level: Stephen Colbert Hung at the National Portrait ...
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Let Them Eat [Cup]cake!
- Eye Level: Carl Van Vechten: Harlem Heroes
- Eye Level: Katz 'n Crew
- Eye Level: The Initiative