The Landscape of My Mind
1976-1978 Norma Minkowitz Born: New York, New York 1937 knitted, crocheted, and padded cotton and silk with wood chair: 32 x 31 x 32 in. (81.2 x 78.7 x 81.2 cm) ottoman: 7 x 29 x 35 in. (17.8 x 73.6 x 88.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist in memory of her father, Alexander Chigrinsky 1982.45A-B Not currently on view
decorative arts - furniture
Crafts - Fiber
fabric - cotton
fabric - silk
About Norma Minkowitz
Born: New York, New York 1937
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: George Inness and I
- Eye Level: Acupuncture: Pitchfork Style
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Abstract Landscape by Felrath ...
- Eye Level: "Getting my art on . . ." at Luce
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Costume ...
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: Americans in Paris