n.d. Eleanor Modrakowska Born: College Point, New York 1879 drypoint 14 x 10 in. (35.6 x 25.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.620 Not currently on view
Architecture - machine - printing press
Dress - accessory - apron
Occupation - art - printmaker
Portrait male - White, Charles
graphic arts - print
About Eleanor Modrakowska
Born: College Point, New York 1879
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Robert Motherwell's Monster for Charles Ives
- Eye Level: On this Screen: Interview with Chuck and Jan ...
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: Roz Chast on Charles Addams: Laughter, Tears ...
- Eye Level: Collecting African American Art
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Renwick Gallery's ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Silhouettes
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Balancing Act