Me at the Renwick
1978 Ethel Mohamed Born: Eupora, Mississippi 1906 Died: Belzoni, Mississippi 1992 fabric and embroidery floss 22 3/4 x 15 7/8 in. (57.5 x 40.4 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Ethel W. Mohamed 1978.120 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - art building - museum
Architecture Interior - art building - Renwick Gallery
Object - art object - painting
Recreation - party - exhibition opening
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
fabric - thread
About Ethel Mohamed
Born: Eupora, Mississippi 1906 Died: Belzoni, Mississippi 1992
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: Painting with LED Light at the Renwick
- Eye Level: The Renwick Gallery and the Space in Between
- Eye Level: Jackson and Me
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: Abraham Thomas: New Curator-in-Charge at ...
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: Anna Deavere Smith: The We of Me
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: Rescue Me: Kathleen A. Foster on Winslow ...