ca. 1937-1943 Carl Moon Born: Wilmington, Ohio 1879 Died: San Francisco, California 1948 oil on canvas 24 x 30 1/8 in. (61.0 x 76.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Florence O.R. Lang 1985.66.383,342 Not currently on view
Dress - ethnic - Indian dress
Ethnic - Indian - Taos
Occupation - art - artist
Portrait male - Concho, Juan - full length
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Carl Moon
Born: Wilmington, Ohio 1879 Died: San Francisco, California 1948
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Collector's Roundtable: Art and the Law
- Eye Level: Picture This: An American in London, George ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: How to Keep the Lil' Ones Entertained: Bison ...
- Eye Level: Latino Art Now! Nuestra Amrica: Expanding ...
- Eye Level: Art in America
- Eye Level: The American Art Museum and the National Parks ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Abstract Expressionism
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus