n.d. Carton Moorepark Born: Hebrides, Scotland 1879 Died: New York, New York 1956 drypoint sight 8 1/2 x 11 3/8 in. (21.6 x 28.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.228 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
Figure male - full length
Waterscape - coast
graphic arts - print
About Carton Moorepark
Born: Hebrides, Scotland 1879 Died: New York, New York 1956
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: John Waters on Cy Twombly
- Eye Level: Isamu Noguchi: Watering the Art
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 +1 Questions with Gully Waters
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: Walk on Water, Please!
- Eye Level: Conservation: Bathing A Plaster Beauty
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with the Band ...
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...