A Village Scene
ca. 1880-1890 Peter Moran Born: Bolton, England 1841 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1914 etching on paper plate: 4 x 4 1/2 in. (10.1 x 11.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Museum of American History, Division of Graphic Arts, Smithsonian Institution 1973.122.52 Not currently on view
Animal - dog
Architecture Exterior - detail - wall
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Cityscape - town
Figure female - full length
graphic arts - print
About Peter Moran
Born: Bolton, England 1841 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1914
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Transcending Time
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Are Tattoos Art?
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...