ca. 1955-1965 Seong Moy Born: Canton, China 1921 ink wash, brush and ink and pastel on paper sheet and image: 19 1/8 x 30 in. (48.6 x 76.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist © 1965, Seong Moy 1969.35.25 Not currently on view
crayon - pastel
paper - wove paper
About Seong Moy
Born: Canton, China 1921
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: March 2017
- Eye Level: The Renwick Gallery and the Space in Between
- Eye Level: Introducing Eye Level
- Eye Level: Barbara Bosworth's Photographs: No Rush, Take ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Star Trek in Our Kogod Courtyard
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Raphael Montañez ...
- Eye Level: 40 under 40: Q & A with Curator Nicholas Bell
- File not found: /multimedia/webcasts/archive/2013/FernÃ ...
- Eye Level: Eye Wonder: Ten Years of Blogging at SAAM
- Eye Level: Ray Strong Paints the Golden Gate Bridge