1967 Seong Moy Born: Canton, China 1921 pen and ink and ink wash on paper sheet and image: 19 x 25 1/8 in. (48.3 x 63.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist © 1967, Seong Moy 1969.35.31 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
paper - wove paper
About Seong Moy
Born: Canton, China 1921
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: The Power of ...
- Eye Level: Groove is in the Heart
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: Conserving a ...
- Eye Level: He's Got Game: Five Questions with CityMystery' ...