n.d. Robert H. Nisbet Born: Providence, Rhode Island 1879 Died: South Kent, Connecticut 1961 oil on fiberboard 24 7/8 x 29 3/4 in. (63.2 x 75.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Henry Ward Ranger through the National Academy of Design 1981.148 Not currently on view
Figure female - waist length
Landscape - time - morning
Landscape - tree
Landscape - water
paint - oil
About Robert H. Nisbet
Born: Providence, Rhode Island 1879 Died: South Kent, Connecticut 1961
More works in the collection by
Robert H. Nisbet
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Shedding Some Light on Art
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level: A Pocket-Sized WONDER in Virtual Reality
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: Jenny Holzer: Word on the Street