1906 B. J. O. Nordfeldt Born: Tullstorp, Sweden 1878 Died: Henderson, Texas 1955 color woodcut on paper image: 9 1/4 x 11 1/8 in. (23.6 x 28.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of L. Laszlo Ecker-Racz 1981.127.7 Not currently on view
Animal - bird - gull
Landscape - rocks
Waterscape - coast
Waterscape - sea
graphic arts - print
woodcut - color
About B. J. O. Nordfeldt
Born: Tullstorp, Sweden 1878 Died: Henderson, Texas 1955
More works in the collection by
B. J. O. Nordfeldt
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Wave Field
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: Clarice Smith Lecture: Richard Lacayo on the Art of ...
- Eye Level: One Artist/One Object: Ubaldo Vitali's Silver Lining
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Community Showcase: Five ...
- Eye Level: Night at the Museum II: Escape from the ...
- Eye Level: Painting with LED Light at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Celebrating Labor Day with Ralph Fasanella
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...