Child of the Ages
ca. 1914 Da Loria Norman Born: Leavenworth, Kansas 1872 Died: New York, New York 1935 pastel, watercolor, and gold paint on paperboard sheet: 41 3/4 x 29 in. (106.0 x 73.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Sherwood Norman 1979.137.2 Not currently on view
Allegory - life
Architecture Interior - religious - church
Figure male - child
Figure male - full length
Figure male - nude
crayon - pastel
paint - watercolor
About Da Loria Norman
Born: Leavenworth, Kansas 1872 Died: New York, New York 1935
More works in the collection by
Da Loria Norman
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: 40 under 40: Q & A with Curator Nicholas Bell
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Mysteries Brought to Light at Lunder's ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: Night at the Museum II: Escape from the ...
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: William H. Johnson and the WPA ...