1976-1978 Richard T. Notkin Born: Chicago, Illinois 1948 cast, carved, and glazed industrial porcelain with lustre glaze 20 1/2 x 24 1/2 x 2 1/4 in. (52.0 x 62.2 x 5.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1980.100 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - detail - wall
Architecture Exterior - ruins
decorative arts - ceramic
Crafts - Clay
ceramic - porcelain
About Richard T. Notkin
Born: Chicago, Illinois 1948
More works in the collection by
Richard T. Notkin
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Installing Nam June Paik: 4 Days in 3 Minutes
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Stop-Loss: Restoring the Aaron Douglas Murals at ...
- Eye Level: Museum Lighting: How We Do It
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: Conserving a ...
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Renwick Gallery's ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (16): Time and the Photographic ...
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Because Almost All of the ...