Me and Her
ca. 1940-1970 Elizabeth Olds Born: Minneapolis, Minnesota 1896 Died: Sarasota, Florida 1991 screenprint on paper image: 17 x 13 in. (43.2 x 33.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution 1984.31.31 Not currently on view
Animal - bird - chicken
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Elizabeth Olds
Born: Minneapolis, Minnesota 1896 Died: Sarasota, Florida 1991
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Anna Deavere Smith: The We of Me
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Women in Jazz
- Eye Level: In Memoriam (with a Personal Story): Ruth ...
- Eye Level: Smithsonian Archives Month: Finding a Painting of ...
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: In This Case: Highlighting Women Sculptors
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Meg Saligman, Muralist and ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery
- Eye Level: Rescue Me: Kathleen A. Foster on Winslow ...