1938 Thomas Hart Benton Born: Neosho, Missouri 1889 Died: Kansas City, Missouri 1975 lithograph on paper image: 8 7/8 x 12 3/8 in. (22.6 x 31.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Frank McClure 1970.88 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - domestic
Figure male - full length
Object - furniture
Object - written matter
Occupation - writer - poet
graphic arts - print
About Thomas Hart Benton
Born: Neosho, Missouri 1889 Died: Kansas City, Missouri 1975
More works in the collection by
Thomas Hart Benton
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Maya Lin, Prose Poet
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Etcetera
- Eye Level: Transcending Time
- Eye Level: Ann Truitt: Poetry in Stillness
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: On "1934," a Poem by Philip Levine
- Eye Level: The Ryder Moon
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Down These Mean Streets Poetry Reading| Smithsonian ...